Capo 1
D
Twilight is my bestest friend
A
Whoopee, whoopee
D
She's the cutest, smartest all around best
A
Pony, pony
Bm A
I bet if I throw a super-duper fun
D
Party, Party
D A D
She'll give her extra ticket to the gala to me!
D
Twilight is my bestest friend
A
Whoopee, whoopee
D
She's the cutest, smartest all around best
A
Pony, pony
Bm A
I bet if I throw a super-duper fun
D
Party, Party
D A D
She'll give her extra ticket to the gala to me!
This can't be right. There are more than just two chords in this song. In the embedded video, at around :22 and :25, there are some minor or diminished chords or something. If I had time, I could probably figure them out, but my point is that there's more than just D and A chords here.
ReplyDelete@Jordan
ReplyDeleteYeah, I agree, the chords above are sloppy. I'm planning to write new chords for this song but haven't gotten around to it yet.
Let us know if ya have any more suggestions.
I didn't have a chance to look at it too carefully, but it sounds like a Cm (or a Bm with the capo). Thanks for the help, Jordan.
ReplyDelete