Hey bronies! We are very excited to let you know that we have added all the materials for Winter Wrap Up. In addition to the guitar chords, we now have sheet music and guitar tabs. We know Winter Wrap Up is a fan favorite (it's one of our favorites, too), so now you can play along to your heart's content.
Check it out by clicking on "The Music" or on the links below:
Winter Wrap Up Sheet Music
Winter Wrap Up Tabs
Winter Wrap Up Chords

Is it at all possible to make the sheet music for alto sax?
ReplyDeleteInteresting idea. I'll suggest it to the other folks on the team. You could also check here to see if you can find a musical line that would sound nice on the alto sax:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.everyponysings.com/2010/05/winter-wrap-up-chords-and-tabs.html
Do you have this specifically for violin at all?
ReplyDelete@jhjulian
ReplyDeleteThanks for your helpful and extremely informative comment!
I should note that we are not affiliated with the person who did the piano cover. Regardless, everyone should listen to it. It is beautifully done.
Can you put it for flutes as well??
ReplyDelete@LoganLuvr
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment. I can ask around to see if anyone can arrange this for flute. You also could try looking at this page; it might have a music resource that you can use for the flute.
http://www.everyponysings.com/p/music.html
Is it at all possible to make the sheet music for electric gitar
ReplyDelete@Pony99
ReplyDeleteSorry for the delay in my response. I missed your comment at first. Are you looking for sheet music with chords, the melody line, or some other part?
Do you think you could create a trumpet version?
ReplyDeleteCould you make 12 hole ocarina Tabs?
ReplyDeleteInteresting idea. I wonder what kind of software you would use to make that?
DeleteSTLocarina has a fingering composer (http://stlocarina.com/fico.html) that i tried using but I couldn't quite get the right tune (I don't know much about reading music sheets). I have the 12 hole C major ocarina and it started to sound ok but was defiantly needed something.
Delete